30 May Live PURE Detox: Everything You Need to Know
Have you ever thought to yourself, “I should do a detox” or “what is detox? And do I need to do it?” You may have heard of others detoxing their bodies, but what does that mean? What does detoxing do? If you are curious about detoxing, then reading about the benefits can help you know if detox is for you!
If you’re interested in the answers to the questions you’ve asked, this is everything you need to know about detox and what PURE offers you through our Live PURE Detox!
What is a Detox?
Detox is short for detoxification. A detox diet helps rid your body of harmful toxins. The human body naturally has many different ways to detoxify itself. Some of the ways that your body naturally detoxes includes flushing toxins out through the liver, the kidneys, your sweat, and your urine. Over time, your body can be run down from unhealthy dietary choices such as alcohol, caffeine, unhealthy foods, drugs, stress, and environmental toxins. When our organs are put under too much stress, they can often fail to function correctly, which leads to diseases or illnesses.
Doing a dietary detox can help these vital organs and give them a break from working hard. By giving them a break, you help prolong the integrity of your body and your health! Detoxification is one of the best ways to care for your body preventively!
It is crucial to keep in mind that there are many different types of detox diets, and there are many different results. Picking a detox diet, supplement, or product will depend on your end goal!
How do I Know I Need a Detox?
Your body is excellent at giving you clues as to what’s happening internally. Sometimes we forget to listen to what our body is saying. Here’s a list of things your body may be telling you to get your attention. If your body is telling you it needs a break, consider a detox!
- Feeling Constantly Fatigued, Tired, Stressed, or Overwhelmed
- Frequent Headaches and/or Lack of Mental Clarity (Brain Fog)
- Skin Problems or Blemishes and/or Dull, Tired and Lackluster Complexion
- Consistent Cold, Flu, Bug, or Virus Easily Picked Up and on Medication Often
- Troublesome, Uncomfortable, or Irregular Digestion
- Less Healthy Food Choices- Fried Foods, Processed Meats, Dairy, Gluten, Processed Foods, Refined Sugars, or Fast Foods
- Frequently Have Coffee, Alcohol, Drugs, or Cigarettes
- Exposure to Common Environmental Toxins- Carbon Emissions, Cigarette Smoke, Herbicides, Pesticides, Artificial Fragrances, and Household Chemicals
- Excess Body Weight
- Emotional Instability, Depression, Unmotivation, and Lack of Energy or Enthusiasm
- Strong Smelling Breath or BO No Matter the Amount of Deodorant or Toothpaste
If you experience a majority of these, then your body is trying to tell you something is wrong and is asking for change. A detox can help all of these areas and more. You can read more about the signs your body is giving you in this article from foodmatters.com.
What are the Benefits of Detoxification?
A detox can help you lose and manage weight, have more energy, aid your internal organs, boost your immune system, decrease bad breath, clear your skin, improve your thinking and focus, improve your hair health, reduce skin damage, and enjoy your food!
- Weight Loss and Management- a detox can help in your journey of weight loss. However, detoxification is not just a means to lose weight. It does help and can be great at helping you maintain your weight long term.
- Energy Boost- detoxing can help you have more energy! By flushing out sugar and caffeine that cause cravings, you are more likely to have more energy consistently throughout the day.
- Aids Your Organs- detoxification can help your body rest while removing harmful toxins that your body may not be able to keep up with consistently. Even if you are healthy, your body may be storing harmful toxins that you may not even realize! A detox can help your body do its job more efficiently!
- Boosts Your Immune System- since detoxing can help your body remove toxins, it can also help protect your body from illnesses. Your body can absorb essential nutrients and vitamins more quickly.
- Decreases Bad Breath- removing toxins from your body can have an added benefit of reducing bad breath. Because your digestive system will function better, some of the causes of bad breath will be reduced. However, keep in mind that your body will be adjusting to the detox and may experience bad breath during that time. The benefit of reduced bad breath comes after all those toxins are flushed out!
- Clears Your Skin- your diet holds a tremendous amount of influence when it comes to your skin’s problems. If your diet is not healthy, then you will see the adverse effects on your skin. However, if you detox and remove the harmful toxins from your diet, you will be sure to see a difference! Some detox treatments include using a sauna to release toxins through your sweat. As with your breath, your skin may not clear up immediately and could even get worse during the detox, but the benefit of clear skin comes after the toxins are out of your system!
- Improves Your Thinking and Focus- detoxing isn’t just for your body physically. It can also help your mind! You might consider meditation while doing a detox. The sugar crashes, caffeine cravings, and other negative effects of an unhealthy diet can also impact your mind.
- Improve Your Hair Health- another added benefit to detoxing is shiny, healthier hair! Your hair follicles need proper nutrients like the rest of your body. The buildup of toxins can hinder that and cause damaged or broken hair. You may even see the benefit of faster hair growth.
- Reduce Skin Damage- as we grow, our skin shows signs of aging. Detoxification can help slow the visible signs of your skin aging by reducing toxins that cause skin damage as you age.
- Enjoy Your Food- a common misconception is that detoxing makes your food taste bad. In reality, detoxing can help you enjoy your meal! This doesn’t mean you won’t have cravings at first. However, detoxification can help you be more in tune with your body and give you an awareness of what you’re putting into your body.
USA Today has an article where you can read more about the benefits of detox.
PURE believes in the power of whole health and is dedicated to providing safe, effective, top-of-the-line products to support your health goals! PURE believes that everything must start with a strong foundation. Our introductory product, CORE4, includes HealthTrim® Cleanse, GoYin, Daily Build, and ENERGY. Our cleanse product is designed to help you rid your body of toxins! Our shop also includes many other products to help you with your detox! We offer:
- Daily Detox
- Cleanse Capsules (60 CT)
- Cleanse Liquid
- Ultimate Detox- PURE Enrollment Pack
- Detox Plus
- Detox Pack
- 8 Pack- PUREnerium Nightly Ultra
- Cleanse Pack D
We offer these products and so much more! Visit our shop to get your detox products!
A detox is a great way to improve your overall health and prevent disease or illness. Consider one today!